Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Day @ Scrapalicious= A Day of Fun!

So today was a really fun day. I got to spend the day chatting and creating with three really great women, Ashley, Vera and Mrs. Lilly. I loved Ashley's class, and the fact that I have a finished project. I also love that we listed the things that we would do this year, as well as, the things we won't.
  If your looking for a creative outlet check out http://scrapalicious.typepad.com/ the best Scrapbook shop around. Well I'm off to write in my journal...Oh, and my word for this past week was Stalwart.
Stalwart –adjective
1. strongly and stoutly built; sturdy and robust.
2. strong and brave; valiant: a stalwart knight.
3. firm, steadfast, or uncompromising: a stalwart supporter of the U.N.

I want people to say that I was a stalwart Christian.

So I'm looking for my new word for next week, anyone have some suggestions for me?? Please comment and leave me a suggestion for my new word of the week. Thanks for reading!

No comments: