Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things


My daily photo is a lovely picture of a very small portion of my growing collection.

  I know your probably wondering what happened to the changes? I tend to be a bit OCD (Just ask my family and me students) and it was a little off a bit and was bugging me so I changed back to what I know works.
  So I have really been enjoying teaching this semester!  And so happy to have so much less stress in my life. Well I finalized my registration for my painting class. Im super excited to be back in art classes!!! I can't believe that we only have 4 weeks till our cruise. And I don't know what I was thinking when I said yes to a cruise in Feb.?? That is not even close to being enough time to get into bathing suit shape. I got the cutest new paisley bathing suit and much to my own personal horror I, for some reason, thought that I was ready to try it on...well that was not true! Much to my own shock and dismay I still dont know what I was thinking?? I got the Binder Training Program (the exercise program with the lil green ball) in the mail the other day and the most that I have done with it was to sit in my chair and watch it. You see, I thought that it was imperative to my well being and health that I watch it through the first time to have some understanding and expectations. Well, that has been the extent of my exercise so far...what exercise you ask? Well the bending over to put the DVD in and then taking it out...of course! I have been dieting but I fear that the time has come to get more proactive in my efforts to rid myself of the large things that some may call hips. God, I wish I had a magic wand to make it all go away. Wouldn't life just be grand if we did have that? I wouldn't go overboard with it...I swear!!! I would of course add to the above collection and with names such as: Juicy, Jimmy Choo, Manolo Blahnik, Marc Jacobs and Kate Spade's. I would also wave my lil magic wand and also do some good as well.
  Well tomorrow is the day. I will, I promise, START my exercise program!! Well I said that I would go to bed at 9:30 and that seems to have been just a fleeting statement, but now I really need to get to bed so that my Dad doesn't have to call and wake me up at 7am! And the best part is that I slept through 3 alarm clocks! So Im off to bed and hoping that tomorrow my cute new hounds tooth coat comes in! Will no doubt post a pick of the new, Really Cute coat! Oh, and Im just loving eBay...I got the cutest hounds tooth cashmere scarf, and I only paid $15 for it!! Ok, enough of my ramblings.
Have a Happy Thursday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so which ones are the new ones?
and that was the eye dr's name...Blahnik. random, i know. i just thought it was funny. =)
your sis, lyd

Shannon said...

Hold up I thought no ebay was apart of THE LIST!!!!! as well as ONLY NECESSITIES!!!!!