Friday, January 22, 2010

Flying By

So this week just flew by!!! Only 22 more days and I will be cruising down to the Caribbean. Then when I get home from my 7 days of island hopping, shopping, diving, and lots of lazy tanning, I'm going to see Wicked!!! I have to go and take a diving refresher course before my cruise, so I figure I will have to get my monies worth and go on another dive trip this year. I'm going to forgo the big, Expensive, trip this summer and pay off some bills and save for my trip to Ireland next year. Well I have to get up early tomorrow so that I can get the rest of the stuff in the boxes for Project, Mardi Gras Iraq. We are so excited to be sending 30 boxes of snacks, toiletries, socks, candy, Lots of Beads and Mardi Gras goodies. We also had some of the kids create cards and the art classes made masks and beads to send. My picture for today is of me and my kids with the cards that we made in class.


No comments: