Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm tired! Today it was so cold, and I didn't get much sleep last night. Put those two together and it did not make for a very enjoyable day. Oh, and you would know that the chapter in my book I'm reading is about how God wants us to get rest...guess He was trying to give me a hint. So the moment I got home today I grabbed my Awesome foot spa. I Filled it with water as hot as I could get it and sat for a soak. By the way, a little side note, I got the foot spa and paraffin hand wax spa (a $30 dollar set-up) for $14 the week after Christmas! So today was a soak day for sure! If any of you are looking for a really good book I have one Im reading now. "Traveling Light" has really been good, and it seems that it was just what I needed at just the right time. Isn't that just like God to give us what we need and when we need it! Well I'm going to get my rest and go to bed early tonight.

No comments: