Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Changes

So as you can see I have made some changes to the blog. I learned a lot and I found out that you can pretty much learn a lot about stuff just by searching a question. Everyone out there in the www seems very helpful in posting how-to's. So I spent my night in my chair playing and learning how to change fonts in HTML, how to find helpful info, and that when searching you have to wade through a lot of stuff sometimes to find what you are looking for. Well Im off to bed. Tell me what you think of the new look...and you can comment on here. People read the blog and then seem to return to my Facebook and leave a comment. Well hope that you have a have a Happy Hump Day! I cant believe that were almost done with the 2nd week of Jan!!!!

A pic of where I spent most of me evening...

No comments: