Sunday, January 17, 2010

Working on Creating

  So Im excited to have tomorrow off thanks to Dr King. So, since I have had more time I have been working on my list. I have been creating, reading, and writing. I have to say that one of the things on my list was to read through the Bible and I thought that I would jump around rather then start in Genesis. I also was hoping to read some of my book for Jan. and I went and left it at work. But I am creating on this long weekend. Here are a few of my Fleur-de-lis for my series. I just finished the Green fleur-de-lis tonight. Tell me what you think.
I like the green and black one. And I kind-of like the Bright one, but Im not liking the background. Will keep working on them. Im also hoping to finish my calender project and will post a pic when Im done.


        
         ~Really we create nothing. We merely plagiarize nature~ 
-Jean Baitaillon


2 comments:

jessica blood said...

I really like the bright one just maybe not with that back ground. They are all really good. No holiday for us though, we are working through MLK day.

syllatham said...

Yeah I think Im going to do the bright one again with a plain background. Thanks for the comment!