Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A blessed day

  I finished my painting tonight. Not super happy with the outcome, but this first painting was just for practice and to get the feel for the brushes and paints. So as you can see its super late and I'm super tired!!! It was a crazy day and I'm so ready for bed.
 Oh, I have a major praise report! So my car was making a grinding sound and my Dad thought it could be the CV joints (Big Money!!!). Well the repair shop called today and told me that it was my breaks (not so bad, and I already had my roaters turned once so I knew that this time around I would have to replace them). I was even more excited when they told me that they could put on new pads and roaters for $250 bucks!!! I was so happy, I thought for sure that they were calling to tell me it was something major and was going to cost me about $500. I was even more excited that I have my Emergency fund and I didn't have to put any of it on a credit card!  God really Blessed me, $250 is so much better then a car note! I'm praying my poor lil Nissan Sentra through, at least for another year or two. Well I've got to get some sleep.
                                                                                                                                       -Till Tomorrow

No comments: