Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Sick Day...

  I was not feeling well today and had to call in sick at work. I slept in and Im still not feel 100%. I really hate missing work because I know that when I go back to work I will have to play catch up. God only knows what they really got done today. So I spent the day on my couch watching Law & Order and playing on the computer. I have to say that with me blogging every day I have neglected my journal. Especially on Tue. and Thur. when I get home late from my painting class. Im going to try and fix this and do more writing. So now that Im in the month of Feb. I need to find this months book. No doubt with the cruise coming up I will read more then one book this month. So I have work tomorrow and then on to painting class. My car is still in the shop and I will have to use my parents again. Ive been looking at cars online and trying to figure out what kind I would like to get. Im thinking that I like driving my Dad's Honda CR-V and that would be a good car for me. Since I live in Buras, when I look at cars there are two questions that I ask, can I evacuate in it and does it get good gas mileage? 
  I found out yesterday that we will have off the day after the Super Bowl. I can't believe that I only have a week and a half till the cruise!! Well Im not going to neglect my journal any longer...  
                -Till tomorrow.

No comments: