Friday, March 12, 2010

Got a New Treat



I got a new treat in the mail today...check it out


Yay!! Today is Friday! We finished up exams today and I graded everything and posted all of it so I brought NOTHING home with me. I plan to enjoy my weekend and not do anything with school till Sunday night when I print my lesson plans for next week.
Im so excited to be going to my first St. Patrick's Day parade tomorrow. Me and some friends are going to the parades uptown. I have to say that I'm very thankful for a few of the people that I have become friends with. They are getting me out more and I have to say that I'm proud of myself for going. I'm seeing more of the wonderful city and all the good it has to offer. So I will be decked out in green tomorrow (which works out great since its my favorite color) and going to what Im sure will be passing a good time with my friends up the road.
Oh, I took these pics of Auggie...he's such a crazy lil cat!!! Check out him sticking out his tongue.   -Till Tomorrow

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is a crazy lil cat going to denham early sat. a.m. see you in the evening