Monday, March 29, 2010

He wants to go with me
  This has been a pretty good spring break so far, and its progressively getting better. I got back from my trip with the girls and unpacked a bit but really just repacked and switched out some clothes. I have a fun filled night planned for tonight with dinner at Galatoires to kick it off and then tickets to Wicked. Should be a lot of fun!!!! Then Wed. I'm off to Houma for lunch with Brandon, on to Lafayette to spend the night at Bri & Lee's and catch up with them. Thur. I'm on to Lake Charles to be a judge for the LA Assemblies of God Fine Arts, and maybe even get to hang out with Liz! Then I'm on my way back home just in time to dye some eggs! I love dying eggs!! I do feel a lil bad that poor lil Auggie will be home alone for the next 4 days, but he's got a ton of toys to entertain himself.

No comments: