Saturday, March 27, 2010

Laundry Day and Other Chores

   Yep, today was laundry day. I've been putting it off now for quite some time. It really has been kind-of hard taking such a long and late class on Tue. & Thur. I have enjoyed the class but its just been a lot. My weeks seem to be going by so fast, as well as the semester. So during the crazy week I don't really do to much. So today I played catch up and got a lot done. I balanced my check book, paid bills, cleaned up around the house, sorted mail, washed and folded five loads of clothes, and cleaned up my office. I also packed and got some things ready for our girls trip tomorrow. We leave for Biloxi tomorrow and I'm ready for a fun and relaxing time with the girls. I love the beach! I think it would be a lot of fun to live by the beach for awhile. It's funny that we live in a place that is surrounded by water and have no good beaches. 
                                                -Till Tomorrow  

1 comment:

Rhonda Latham said...

have a great time