Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Trying to Trust God...and its not easy!!

It seems that I always come back to the same place...trusting God. I really try to trust Him in all things but I seem to, in some way, fall short. I guess that is my controlling side that rears its ugly head and I then have to remind myself that He is, and has always been, in control. Lack of patience and self-control both seem to be contributors to my epidemic of lack of trust. I have for a long time struggled with these fruits of the Spirit in my life. Wouldn't life be great if you could just go through a Fruit of the Spirit drive thru and order up the things that your in need of...Boy I wish!! The best part is that you think that you have gone through a season of your life where you had to trust Him, and come out of it just to enter yet another season. Only this time just with different things for you to surrender to His timing and will. I guess that is the timeless test of Christianity, forever submitting our will to His and having faith and trust that He will fulfill His will in our lives.
So I started my collage painting and I'm having a lot of fun with it! Here is a picture of it at the beginning. Not much to it yet, but I will be posting pics as it progresses. Well I'm off to bed. Hope that you have a Happy Wednesday!!
                                                   -Till Tomorrow

No comments: