Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Getting Things Done

  Today I got some things done that I have been putting off for some time. The first was hanging some art that I got on my last trip (see pic below) and the second was getting a new car. I got the loan today to buy my new car, well its new for me. I'm buying a Honda Accord and I'm pretty excited. My poor lil Nissan Sentra has been a great car, but it was time. So I called the insurance company and got my approval for my loan, which I'm happy to say will be paid off in 3 years, and called the seller to make arrangements. So now just waiting on the paperwork to be finalized. I also may have found a buyer for my car, I'm selling it for $1500. I just realized that I have had Dot for almost 9 years!!!! So yeah, I think its time for a trade up. Well its Thur. tomorrow and that means my LONG day so I'm off to bed.  -Till Tomorrow

My art I bought while in Belize. Its feathers!

No comments: