Monday, April 19, 2010

Put On My Thinking Shoes, Or At Least They Were Today...

Today was a Monday! As always the kids were a lil wild, seems that Monday is when they all catch up on what they did over the weekend. Today went by really fast for the most part. We had a lot of fun since all of our internet and phones were down. Seems that the construction crew working around it likes to take it out every few months. I'm praying that we're back up and running tomorrow. So that just added to all that is great and wonderful about Monday. I also had my student council meeting during lunch and we worked on getting things organized for our upcoming Wacky Olympics that is this Friday. The next two weeks are jammed packed and I just can't believe that we only have 27 school days left till summer break!!! Yes, yes I'm counting down. So for some strange reason I just could not fall asleep last night, it was as if I couldn't turn my brain off. Seems that I had a lot to think about lately. So I tried praying thinking that would put me to sleep (I don't mean that in any bad way but some of my best naps have been when I was supposed to be praying) but did not work. Finally fell asleep around 2:30 am. So I'm thinking for sure that I would be dragging today but it seems that 4 1/2 cups of coffee can get you through just about anything. Plus, after school it was such a beautiful day that I put on my walking shoes and hit the track. So I intended to just get my 2 miles in like I do when I finally get myself to go and walk. Well it seemed that I still had some things to think about and the more I thought the more I walked and the more I walked the more I thought till I had walked 4 miles. I had intended to wash my car when I got home, but due to my extended time on the track it was too late to get to it today so I guess thats on the list for tomorrow. Well I'm off to bed and hoping that I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow...     -Till Tomorrow

No comments: