Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunny Sunday

   Today was such a beautiful day, the sun was shinning and I decided to lay out and soak up some rays. I really didn't do to much today. I slept in due to the fact that I didn't get home till after 1am. We had our school prom and me and a few of the teachers went to chaperon. Everything was really nice and the kids were good. So by the time I got home and got in and ready for bed it was almost 2am, so I slept till almost noon! I had some laundry to do and then I just went and enjoyed the beautiful day relaxing in my lawn chair. I really should be working on my lesson plans but I always seem to find something else that demands my attention, or at least seems to need my attention more then the lesson plans. It's back to work tomorrow and it seems like I didn't even have a weekend. This week is going to be super busy! We have professional development tomorrow and the next day and then Wed. I'm taking my Civics class to the New and Old State Capital Buildings for a field trip. I also have my last two painting classes this Tue. and Thur. and then we have our annual Cabbage Ball game on Fri at school. On top of all that we're about to hit May which is one of the busiest months for us at school. My Sr. only have one more week and then they are done...I will miss them, this was a really good senior class. Well need to get to bed, got to get to work early to clean up all the Wacky Olympics stuff that got threw in my classroom on Fri.          -Till Tomorrow
Thought I would share with you some of my favorite pics from Italy. Really wanting to go on a trip...I feel the lil tingles of unrest that I get now and again when I get the feeling to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WE SAW SM BEAUTIFUL PLACES, WISH I WS THERE NOW

- AMY