Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bluebell!

Mrs. Fontenot being presented with her 4 gallons of Bluebell
  One of our middle school teachers, Mrs. Fontenot, is in the running for state level teacher of the year. Today Bluebell Ice cream came to our school to honor her, and gave the whole school free ice cream. It was really awesome of them to honor her and treat our school. Yay Bluebell! and Congrats Mrs. Fontenot hope that you win at the state level.
   Today when I got to my classroom I found that the remainder of my classroom fish had departed to fish heaven. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong but I just can't seem to keep fish alive. Well guess I will try with some new ones in the fall.
   Tonight is our graduation and I know that we are all ready for it to be over. This is our last big event and were done.          -Till Tomorrow

No comments: