Friday, May 28, 2010

Doing a little coking and baking

   This afternoon I made my first quiche. I had a recipe but kind-of added some stuff here and there. I made a spinach, mushroom, onion, and turkey quiche with Gruyère cheese. It came out really good, or at least thats what my friends tell me. I'm not sure why but I always thought that quiche was a hard thing to make but its really not that hard at all. While my quiche was baking I made my first bread pudding. Again, not a hard thing to make at all. I Love bread pudding with rum sauce.
I'm really enjoying my time off. We're making homemade pizza tomorrow, well I'm helping if I don't go to Greek Fest. If it rains then I'm going to skip on the festival, I'm not one of the die hards that goes to festivals in the rain. 
            -Till Tomorrow 

No comments: