Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Few of the Eagles
   Today I went down the bayou to attend my friends Katie and Jesse's engagement party. Congrats you guys, can't wait for the wedding! It was so good to see a few of my friends from college and some of my old coworkers from American Eagle. The pic above is just a few of us eagles that were in attendance. We eat some good food and caught up on each others lives and reminisced about all the fun times we had at AE. Oh, and Congrats to Brandon who will be returning to AE as a manager. God help the lil kids that try to pull anything over on him since we pretty much did it all at that place. B your going to be great! 
I still can't believe how great it is that God has blessed me with such awesome people in ever season of my life. He always allows me to meet and become friends with such wonderful people as I make my way through life. I think that that is so cool the way people enter your life and you, in a sense, collect these friends along the way and how for each season of your life they are there to share in it. Human relationships and their placement in our lives is something that intrigues me.   -Till Tomorrow

No comments: