Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Needing a Little Luck

   So the picture for today is of my desk and some of the stuff I keep there. The first time I had the Magic 8 Ball out the kids went crazy for it! Some of them didn't even know what it was. It has taken up a permanent residence on my desk. Every day at least one student comes in and gives it a shake. It's always so funny to watch them as the squeeze their little eyes and shake and have that look of hope on their face as they wait to see what the Magic Ball will foretell. Added to permanent residence with the Ball is Mr. Gnome. The kids like him as well, and some have even started to rub his nose for luck. The future telling, luck giving items have been in use overtime as we near the end of the school year. Everyone is shaking and asking the same thing..."will I pass_______________ class?" So we are in the home stretch and you can tell. Everyone is pretty much done, well cooked, fed-up, at wits end, finished.  I have elections for Student Council Officers on Friday. Then we just have Graduation and exams and we're done.        -Till Tomorrow  

No comments: