Friday, May 7, 2010

A New Addition

   I got our new additions set up and settled in the classroom. Volga and Nile are the 2 new fish that have joined Tigris and Euphrates in a new fish tank. One of my kids gave me the tank and the others requested the new fish. So today was crazy!! You can really start to tell that its the end of the year, everyone is tired and the kids seem to have lost their minds. I gave a test today and they finished up a project on East China. Some of the projects came out really good. I'm going to have my big observation on Monday during my 4th period, it shouldn't be to bad. I'm pretty excited about tomorrow and going to the Aquarium for the first time. It will take care of #3 on my list of things to accomplish this year. I'm doing pretty good with the list. Still got a bit left to do but going pretty good. Well... -Till Tomorrow

No comments: