Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday...

Before its was Baked
   I slept in today and then spent most of the day not really doing much. I did make a deep dish pizza. I used some of the leftover dough from the quiche and my sister had all of the fresh pizza toppings ready to go. It came out really good, even if my sister thought I used to much cheese. After lunch with the family and helping clean up the kitchen I played around on the internet. I've been looking at buying a new camera and for the past 2 years I have been looking at a DSLR. Now this is a pretty big camera and I have found that with the way I like to travel I didn't want anything bigger then what I already have. But I want something that will give me the same quality at the DSLR and I think I may have found just what I've been looking for in the new 
Olympus Pen E-PL1. Its compact, 12 Megapixels, and the pictures are of the same quality of the bigger, more expensive, DSLRs. So it looks like it may the camera for me. I'm also pretty excited because I just got my bonus check and it was almost twice the amount that I thought it was going to be. So I can not only pay more on my debt but get my camera as well. Now I know that some would say that the very responsible person would put it all towards my debt and pass on the new camera, I guess I'm jut not there yet.         -Till Tomorrow



This Kid Cracks Me Up!! Too Cute!

No comments: