Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I Ordered My New Toy!!!!!!

   Yay!!! I ordered my new camera today. My gift to myself in observance of National Rocky Road Ice Cream Day! Yep, since I'm single I buy myself great gifts for random holidays. Its an Olympus PEN. I'm so excited about it and can't wait till it gets here and I can post pics taken by it. 
   Camp was pretty good today. We went to Regions Bank and they talked to the girls about how to keep a budget and all about banking and saving for the future. I thought it was really good for them to hear.
   So tonight I'm catching up with my Glee. I really want to go see Letters to Juliet!!! Some people say that its really good while others think its cheesy. I'm going to go and find out myself.
 -Till Tomorrow   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NATIONAL ROCKY ROAD DAY SEEMS LIKE TH PERFECT REASON TO BUY A BEAUTIFUL NEW CAMERA! I'M HAPPY FOR U