Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Just Dessert

   I'm watching Good Eats and eating chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup  Mmm.... Today was another day of sitting and listing. I have to say that I felt really good to be in the school district that I am, we are already doing a lot of the stuff that they are talking about. I knew we had good administration and teachers, going to this workshop just reminded me of it. I'm really looking forward to the new school year and was even jotting down some notes of things that I want to do in the coming school year. I am Super Excited that I will be teaching a Fine Arts class this year!!! I get to teach World Geography as well so things couldn't get better! I can't wait to add some stuff to my classroom. I want to cover my ceiling tiles with different famous paintings, and I found this great African mask to add to my mask collection already hanging in my classroom. Well I have to get to bed early so I can get up early, tomorrow we have to work in small groups tomorrow and make a presentation...I am NOT happy about this at all.       -Till Tomorrow

No comments: