Sunday, June 6, 2010

Learning to just go with what life throws my way

   There have been changes and adjustments, and changes back, and the hopes of changes to come. I'm learning to just go with it, even when I wish things were different. I have no guarantee of what tomorrow brings but I can enjoy today and learn from yesterday. I know that there are somethings I want to take place, I can try and make these things happen in my own time, or live life and pray they come in His right time. That's the hardest thing for me, the waiting, not knowing, and relinquishing control. 
  Tomorrow starts a new week of camp and only five days left to go and my summer break will really start. I'm thinking a short road trip to visit friends will take place next Monday. Going see some friends from college and then on to see Bri and Lee for a few days. May even try and do a girls night with Rach and some of the girls...who knows?
   Today I went to town to go to a baby shower. I was going to try and run some errands  after but the weather was so bad that I just came on home. I stopped on the way home and took a few pics with my new camera. They are below. 
        -Till Tomorrow  
      

No comments: