Saturday, June 26, 2010

What Happened to the Day?

   I didn't do anything today. Read a little, watched some TV, drank so coffee, and played on the computer. I did watch the World Cup Game and was so bummed that the US didn't beat Ghana! Besides that little bit of excitement from watching the game I had a pretty mild day. I didn't go to bed till really late last night and woke up early due to the fact that the electricity was out from 9:30 - 2:00!! So I think I'm going to turn in early tonight. Going to Heidi's wedding tomorrow, should be a lot of fun. 
                               -Till Tomorrow

1 comment:

Nanda Mansfield said...

My electricity was out too, wondering if we are in the same town. Sorry don't mean to be a creeper, just new at blogging and coming across your through what I wore wed... thinking about doing that myself!!!