Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday


Happy Wednesday Y'all!!!
Thursday: 

* had a doctors appointment and errands to run.

White self Bra/tank- Sam's Club
Green sundress- Target two years ago. But I still love it!!!
Necklace- Greece
Cuff bracelet- China
Gold and Jeweled Flip Flops- Nine West (got them on ebay for $15 LOVE them!)


Friday:
*Washing and waxing my car and cleaning house.
Light gray v-neck tank- Wal-Mart
Navy running shorts- Marshall's
I did put on my Old Navy Black flip flops

 Saturday:

*Doing stuff around the house and washing clothes.

White tank- AE
Orange and White strip tank- Target
Light blue shorts- Gap
Brown leather flip flops- AE
Silver tree of life necklace- Amazon.com



Sunday:

*Had a friends wedding to go to.

Emerald Green and Black dress- Dillard's
Black patten leather wedges- Nine West
Silver Bangle bracelets- Mexico
Silver cuff necklace- Amazon.com



Monday:

*Back to town to bring the car to be worked on and to run some last min. errands before I leave for my Road Trip.

White Tank- Target
Sea green and white strip tank- New York & CO
Blue Chambray shorts- H&M Prague
Gold and Jeweled Flip Flops- Nine West. Yep I wore them again!


Tuesday:

*Totally bumming today. Packing and cleaning and more packing.

Green Margaritaville t-shirt- Margaritaville in Panama City FL.
Khaki shorts- aeropostale


Wednesday:
*Left for my trip and a stop to have dinner with the girls.

White self Bra/tank- Sam's Club
Light Blue Sundress- Wal-Mart ($12!!!)
Red Sandals- TJ Maxx
Red coral necklace with silver coin- Market in Guatemala

Love this necklace and the coin has a really neat engraving and is dated 1819!


2 comments:

lindsey said...

ooh i saw that dress at walmart and was wondering how it would look on - so cute! thanks for linking up with me!

Jessica Blood said...

Awesome once again. I have the post up of the things I made for Elijah's b-day so when you get back go over and look at them.