Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wigging Out

   Today I had a ton of errands to run and then a Bachelorette party. Had an early morning doctors appointment and running to do here and there. I also went and sold some of my clothes at Plato's Closet but was a little disappointed that I didn't find anything to buy. After getting my $31 in cash for my clothes it was back to the West Bank and my appointment for my car. It just turned over 75,000 miles and was time for a tune-up and I ended up having to get a new belt put on. After all of that went to my cousins to change and get ready for the Bachelorette party.
   So for the party the invitation said to wear a wig. I didn't happen to have one laying around and this is really not the time of the year that you can just go anywhere and find one. So sadly I went without one...but to my sheer enjoyment (thats typed with a lot of sarcasm!!) they had an extra one! So for the sake of not being a party pooper I donned the Blonde, yes a blonde, wig. I didn't have it on for long, but long enough to snap a pic and realize that I looked like a cheap blonde that had some really bad roots! Oh, and long enough to realize that I like my dark hair. It was a fun night and I have to say that Heidi looks really cute with blue hair! 
-Till Tomorrow
Heidi looks cute I just look Ridiculous!!!!
For every question she got wrong about Matt she had to take a shot
Me and Courtney the Non-Wiggers

1 comment:

Denise said...

i want to go to a party where i HAVE to wear a wig.

i'd like to try on some blue hair. my friends better watch out!

i read your about me, and laughed. i am too many of the same things; random. hold conversations with myself, organize my closet by color, the smell of fresh cut grass is my favorite, and a few others.

glad i stumbled upon you via my s.i.l.'s blog (pleated poppy).