Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wow...its been a long week!!


   So I have added a few things to my blog. You may have noticed that I have a few tabs on my home page. I'm also going to be starting a new Wednesday blog post, so be looking for it this coming Wednesday. I have been visiting a few other blogs and have found a few ideas that I want to try. 
So what do you think about the pictures above that I took this afternoon? Took them with my Sunset setting on my new camera. Still learning and so far I like everything, just got to make some more changes. It seems that when I take pics in the Point and Shoot setting that it has high saturation.
Only one more day of seminars left. I did my presentation today and I have to say that presenting to a bunch of teachers and people that have their masters and PHD's can be a little crazy. Out of my group I was the only one that didn't have a Masters, but I did a pretty good job. Well its late and I have to get up early one more day so I'm off to bed. -Till tomorrow

No comments: