Saturday, July 31, 2010

About to start working on #5

   So, this blog thing kind-of started at the beginning of the year when I came up with a list of things that I wanted to accomplish this year. Here is a link for you to check it out if you didn't read my blog post What Happens Now? Starting tomorrow, Aug. 1st, I will be working on #5, and this will be a hard one for me!! No spending besides necessities, that means no shoes, clothes, jewelery, books, movies, music downloads, or any other non necessitate spending for the months of Aug & Sept. I have to say that it should be a very interesting two months.

   In anticipation of my spending dry spell I happened to come across these too cute mustered yellow flats at Target and they were calling my name! I just love buying shoes. You don't ever feel fat when shopping for shoes, and its never a big deal if you need a lil bigger size. I think these will be really cute with my navy dress and I will no doubt be wearing them with all kinds of different outfits. I'm totally in love with this color!!! I'm even thinking of painting my dresser this color.




   I couldn't believe when I woke up this morning that it was, well not morning at all but 1pm!!!! I had really slept too, not like I woke up and then went back to sleep. The best part is that I'm already ready for bed. I guess I just needed the rest, I had better get it while I can since school starts in a week. I will actually have to get up pretty early all of next week for meetings. After I finally got up today I figured I needed to do something productive. I decided that it was time to re-pot my orchids, clean my house, wash the sink full of dishes that have been piling up, and record transactions in my checkbook. I love my baby orchid in this bright turquoise pot that I've been having just laying around the house. This will one day make a beautiful green orchid. I also have a white one and at school I have a mini orchid that is cream color with a rose color spots...yep, I love polka dots that much that I even have flowers that have them. HAHA! Well when I started typing this I thought it would be short and sweet but it seems that I have just gone on and on.
                                                                                      -Till Tomorrow

No comments: