Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Back Home

   So I made it home tonight. I did enjoy my road trip a lot and could have went for another week, but I love to travel and can be gone all summer and be happy. I did make a little bit of a detour on my way back home, I met up for dinner with "my boys." It was so good to see all of them and catch up with what is going on in their lives. Today as I drove around Thibodaux and Houma I remembered how much I liked living in the area and I kind-of missed it all. So I unloaded my car and stuff is everywhere in my house. Tomorrow looks like it will be a day of cleaning and washing...yay so exciting!! Oh yeah, so today I got asked to be a presenter at the new teacher orientation. I was shocked and very honored to be asked to present classroom management to a group of new teachers for our school district. I have to say that I am a little nervous about speaking to a group of teachers and school board office staff, I pray that I don't screw up haha!!! Well I'm off to get some sleep and I am a lil happy about getting to sleep in my own bed.   -Till Tomorrow

No comments: