Thursday, July 29, 2010

Errand Day

   I had a doctors visit early this morning and then had some errands to run. I think that I now have pretty much everything that I need for my class. I was so excited, my mom bought me a table for my classroom. She is such a Great mom, and not just because she buys me stuff. She is always doing stuff for me. She made me these really Cute curtains for my classroom and last year she bought me a ton of stuff for my classroom. Well after a very hot day in town, my car was reading 96 degrees, I just want to sit here and watch some tv and then go to bed. I stayed up way too late last night and had to get up way too early, all of which amounted to me only getting 4 1/2 hours of sleep last night. So I'm going to relax, cool off, and then go to bed. Oh, one of my readers suggested that I post a few of my pictures from my travels. We had talked about the Awe of God's creations at YMI and Bro. Rob B. had me show a few pictures and share a few comments about them. So I think that I will try and do that occasionally. Tomorrow I plan to work in my classroom and will try and take some video of my classroom.  -Till Tomorrow

No comments: