Thursday, July 8, 2010

Getting Things Back to Normal

   Today was all about cleaning and getting the house back in order. That's always the worst part about the trip, the coming home and having to clean house and unpack. I was a little slow in getting started, but after a pot of good Community Coffee New Orleans blend I was good to go. I got the house cleaned, floor swept & mopped, vacuumed, dusted, cleaned office, and the bathroom. So today was a busy day and so tomorrow I'm going to enjoy my summer break and really soak it up tomorrow. I plan on sleeping in tanning, in the lil pool that my mom bought for the grand kids and then I plan to do some reading, paint my nails, and just enjoy a lazy day. Here are some of my favorite pics from my trip. Enjoy -Till Tomorrow

Grand Canyon
Oh No!
The Painted Desert
The Continental Divide
In Roswell
At Carlsbad Cavern
At Carlsbad Cavern

No comments: