Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Going to Bed

   I spent way too much time at school today and didn't give myself enough time to finish everything that I needed to at home, plus spend time writing an interesting blog with pics of what I got done today. So this is as good as it gets. I did get all my stuff done for new teacher induction, but now I have to get to bed. I have to be up super early so that I can get across the river to a doctors appointment at 8:30!! I hate when that's the only time they have available, especially since its a hour and half drive from my house! Well got to run.  -Till Tomorrow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should have beeeen in bed you can't even drink red bull to keep you awake in the morning be careful luv ya mom

briblakney said...

I hate late nights and early mornings...I have been having a lot of those lately...not necessarily by choice. This insomnia is killing me. At least you're having productive days!!!!!