Friday, July 9, 2010

Not Feeling so Good

   I woke up this morning and was not feeling good at all. I'm pretty sure I have a sinus infection, the tell was the green junk I've been hacking up (I know gross!). So I did nothing today...I mean Nothing!! I have to say that I've been pretty lucky and haven't been sick in quite a while. My first year of teaching I got Everything....No really Everything. I got bronchiolitis, sinus infection, the flu, Pink eye, dehydrated when I had a bad cold, oh, and I lost almost my my whole nail on my big toe (it was a moving accident). I used all of my 10 days really quick and spent a lot of time at the doctors office. They say that most teachers get everything their first year and then they are immune. So I guess thats what happened, plus I started taking my vitamins and some extra vitamin C. So I haven't been sick the whole school year and I go and get sick right when I finally slow down a bit to enjoy the summer break.  -Till Tomorrow

No comments: