Monday, July 12, 2010

Not Yet 100%

   I woke up feeling a lot better today but not totally back to full health. I seem to be having some strange reaction to the steroid shot, I'm having hot spots on my skin. Its very strange, its like I have fever in one central spot and its like my skin is on fire! And just to make things even more interesting it moves around so it may be in my arm/arms and then move to my to legs. 
   As I'm writing this I jumped over to my Facebook and two of my really good friends are enduring a lot with family health issues. My heart goes out to them and their families. I so wish that there was something I could do or say to help. I wish that things were different but I rest in the fact that both are where they need to be with the Lord, but I know that even knowing that still doesn't make it easy. Just thinking about my parents going through this bring tears to my eyes. I also cry for my friends, knowing that what they are going through has to be the hardest ever. I pray that they would feel the peace of God and rest in His Grace, knowing that All things work together for His good.   -Till Tomorrow

No comments: