Thursday, July 15, 2010

Packing and Packing

   So much packing! I've been washing and packing, one suitcase for YMI and one for camp. I hate packing, love going just hate everything involved with the going part. So not much else going on besides that. Well we did have some big Happy news, they stopped the oil leak!!! But it remains to be seen if this is the end to the BP mess. Hopefully this will be the end and things can get back to normal, they did lift the ban on fishing. I'm really ready for a good fishing trip, maybe when I get back and before school starts...hmm may just have to plan that.
   Well I've still got a lot to do and an early morning so I'm going to call it a night. 
                                                                                                                                    -Till Tomorrow

No comments: