Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Something I don't say often

I'm Ready to GO Home!!!!! Yes, I know not words that are usually uttered by my. I'm the one that is always ready to go and go some more, but I've just about had it. I'm at camp for another 2 1/2 days and then I get to go to my niece Molly's Birthday party. I'm so excited to see all of the family and to spend some time with Molly...she rocks and is the funniest kid!!! This is one of my favorite pics of us making faces. She is such a lil charterer. I just can't believe how big all of them are getting. Max has grown so much and lil Sophie, well that kids is growing alright, she's got rolls for her rolls. I love having nephews and nieces, its all the fun of kids and none of the major responsibility, and I get to spoil them!
I think one of the major reasons that I'm so ready to go home is that I know that I have so much to get done once I finally get there. I have so much stuff to do to get ready for school and to get my classroom ready. Plus, I have a ton of stuff to do to get ready for all the up coming meetings and in-services that I have coming up.
So my friend Jessica suggested that I add a fun random fact about myself blog day. So I thought about it and I think that I will try it. I think I'm going to have "Random Fact Friday" starting this Friday...I guess we will see how it goes. Not to sure that I have that many random facts about myself.
Well another day of teaching tomorrow. Tomorrow I'm teaching Mind Mapping as a note taking skill. Its pretty interesting and I'm looking forward to it, I think I'm going to use it in my classroom this coming year. If your interested in learning more here is a great link that explains it, just don't be intimidated by some of the examples. Mind Mapping
-Till Tomorrow

No comments: