Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summers Over...Back to Work

   Well school doesn't officially start till the 10th of August, but it feels like I'm back at work and my summer is over. I have been in my office all day making changes to my syllabus, supply list, making powerpoints, working on presentations, making handouts for new teachers and of course taking some time out to play around on Facebook. Went to church tonight, and then back home to work. I then spent a good amount of time chatting on Facebook when I should have been working. Then while chatting I figured while I wasn't working I may as well go ahead and paint my nails. So now I'm trying to type this with wet, well semi wet, nails. I really should be in bed since I need to get up at 6:30 to get to my meeting in town for 8:30. I'm so excited about working in my classroom on Tue. I have some big plans for my room this year! Well its time for me to call it a night.  -Till Tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear... How I love ya:) your have gone so far in life and have pathed a road of success for others to follow in..

....Length of days is in her (wisdom's) right hand; and in her left hand riches and honour.
(Proverbs 3:16)  

Love ya syl..!

Brandon