Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Too Much, Too Much...Its All Really Starting to Be a Bit Much

   Wow, we only have three weeks till school starts and I have so much that I need to get done. Plus, in between trying to get all of it done I have YMI (Young Ministers Retreat) and I'm teaching all week next week at the Scholars Camp. I leave straight from camp on Sat. to go to my nieces Birthday party and then home. I start the next week off with a nice 7:30am meeting on Monday morning and then I have so much to do in my classroom. I was also asked to present for the new teacher inservice and now it seems like its more just right before the first week of school. It seems that there's so much do and so little time to do it. I need another two months before school starts!!!!!!!!!
Ok, well I'm to dye my hair and cover those few gray hairs that had the nerve to show up on my head.
-Till Tomorrow

No comments: