Saturday, July 3, 2010

WOW What A Day We Had!

   Today was a very fun day and we have seen a ton along the way. We slept in and took our time getting ready and then off to explore. We went to Old Town, took pic with Route 66 sign, then saw the petrified forest, painted desert, Large meteor crater, worlds largest dream catcher and map of route 66, and then a sunset on the Grand Canyon...what a day! I have to say that I was very impressed with my first view of the Grand Canyon! It was almost moving to see the beauty and it made me wonder how anyone could question the existence of God. It was so beautiful and was beyond anything that a picture could ever convey. I did take some pictures but I know that they will not be close to seeing it in real life. So tomorrow we are going to get up at around 4:20 so we can drive up to one of the outlook spots and watch the sunrise on the Canyon. I can't wait! Tomorrow is another fun packed day! Oh, Happy 4th!! We are going to explore the canyon and then we are on to Sedona were I'm hoping to get to see some fireworks. I'm really so glad that we did this trip! God has really watched out for us and things have just seemed to work out and fall into place. It has been such a pleasant trip, even with our lil hotel mishap yesterday, but it all worked out. Well I'm off to bed so I can catch the sunrise.  -Till Tomorrow

No comments: