Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Awe and Wonder of God

   There are things that I have been blessed to see that make me stand in amazement of the wonder of God. These things have helped me to to have a better understanding of what David meant when he wrote,
"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork." Ps. 19:1
   Here are some pictures from my trip to Europe last year. We went to a bunch of different places, but I would have to say that Switzerland was the most beautiful. We all kept on saying, "Have you seen this view, its just Amazing!!" There were so many awesome views and and it was as if even the air was cleaner and more crisp. I hope that through my pictures you can experience a little bit of the awe and beauty that God has created on this spinning sphere we call home.
 -Till Tomorrow                       












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THT WAS SOO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL, I'M SO GLAD I WAS THERE IN PERSON TO EXPERIENCE IT