Sunday, August 8, 2010

Beauty from Ashes

   Tonight is my last night of freedom before I go back to work tomorrow. Feels like I just started the summer break and its gone already. I'm relaxing and watching a movie tonight.
   Church tonight was really good. My Dad preached on how God can make beauty from ashes. He talked about how this is the 5 year anniversary of Katrina and how for many God has turned what was bad into something good. I know that due to Katrina I have a lot to be thankful for. I have seen Ecclesiastes 3:11 take place in my life more then once. I even saw it with my learning disorder. What others may have allowed to define them I am thankful that God has allowed me to use it to have a better understanding of some of my students. I have to say that I think that it has made me a better teacher because of it, and having to overcome it. We just never know what God can use in our lives.

   So you know how much I love things that make me happy and make me smile. Well my Mom did it again, she made me the cutest pillowcase.

 -Till Tomorrow


I know, I'm a big kid

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOO CUTE! I LOVE YA MOMMA