Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Crazy, Crazy Week!!!

   This has been, and will continue to be, a crazy week! I presented at new teacher inservice the last two days. I have another Huge meeting on Friday morning, as well as a grade level meeting that I have to present DI info at, then a school lunch meeting after those two meetings. I also have to meet with the other art teacher to collaborate for the Fine Arts class that I'm teaching this year. I also have to do the teacher's Birthday bulletin and get a welcome cake for our other school welcome meeting that is on Monday. I still have some things left to finish in my classroom and just can't believe that school starts on Tue!!! I'm trying to enjoy my last few days of freedom. I'm supposed to go meet up with my friend Barbara who is in from Japan, but not sure yet if its going to happen...
                                                                                                                -Till Tomorrow

No comments: