Monday, August 16, 2010

Early Mornings and Semi-Late Nites

One of my favorite pictures from my photography class in college.
 
   I'm really missing summer days! Still not back into my work schedule and getting up early. I'm tired! I think I sat down today for a total of 5 min from 6am to 3:30. I'm praying that I don't have any kids tomorrow for detention. Seems that we are getting more bad weather and I'm really hoping that they either cancel school or make everyone stay.
   Today was my first day that my Fine Arts class were all working on their altered books...it was crazy!!! Stuff was EVERYWHERE! I need more shelves so bad! I just can't afford to spend any more money on my classroom. I had to go buy 4 more plastic storage bins today, another $10. I did enjoy the class today and as always I had a lot of fun with my lil Freshmen in Geography. I need to really to start calling my student's parents. I like to call to introduce myself that way the first time I call is not a bad call. Well just got a text and seems I have 8 to 10 lil boogers in detention tomorrow morning at 7am. Hope that they are ready to write their lil hearts out. Well I'm going to call it a night and get to bed...Love to greet my lil detention kids with a big Happy Smile. I will share with you my quote for days that I have detention.
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."     -Herm Albright 
-Till Tomorrow

No comments: