Saturday, August 14, 2010

Got a lil Creative

   I ordered these earrings from Forever 21 at the beginning of summer. They were only $2.00!!! I haven't worn then due to the fact that they are so heavy, and they looked a lot smaller online. I had brought them to Plato's closet to see about selling them with some other stuff I had, but when I got home I discovered that they had gotten left at the bottom of my bag. I was just going to toss them, but I just couldn't and thought "Why not take them apart and see what I can do?" So tonight, when I should have been either grading papers or doing lesson plans, I decided to see what I could do with them.

This is what I came up with, and I have to say that I'm pretty happy with my new earrings and necklace!!! Tell me what you think.

   Besides my lil moment of creativity, I spent most of my day in town running around trying to find random items for my art class. They are going to start on their Altered Book project on Monday and I need to find stuff for them to use. I found some great old board games for real cheap, old small records, some great contact paper, and a bunch of other mixed items.
   I didn't get to grading any papers or doing my lesson plans but thats ok, I always have tomorrow.
-Till Tomorrow 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes Scarlett " There's always tomorrow" but that did turn out to be a cute set with the earrings
"got ants"

Anonymous said...

I love your creativity!! It is so inspiring!!I hope to see them on Monday...Marlena