Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lesson Plans, Coffee, Church, then back to Lesson Plans




   I worked on lesson plans for most of my day. I have yet to meet a teacher that liked lesson plans. It's a Sunday afternoon and it seems I'm not the only one hating on these lesson plans. Here are a few of my friends comments about lesson plans.




Sammie Lynn Drury Lesson Plans oh Lesson Plans... don't teachers just love them??
Courtney Marie Mistich

Courtney Marie Mistich i. hate. lesson. plans. o. m. g.

    

   As you can see I'm not the only one that loathes them. But I have to say that this has already been a good start to the year. We, as a group, have really been working together. Courtney came up with a great way to write out the daily objectives to also show the skill being learned. Not having my skill posted got me a mark when I had my observation last year, that won't be happening this year. And Sammie and Heidi came up with a great way to deter excessive bathroom breaks. Thank God that I have Danielle to plan Fine Arts with!!! And thanks to Marlena, my 11th and 12th graders didn't even blink when I told them they needed to give me 10 sentences for their daily journal entries...she has trained them well! I just love that we all share, collaborate, give & take, support, and cheer each other on. I just got a call, seems that people are already on Facebook saying that school may be canceled due to the bad weather and flood watch that we are under. Well I'm going to work tomorrow and I'm teaching my lesson even if its to just 2 kids! Geezz I'm sick of bad weather!!!! Well I'm off to make some fill-in the blank notes for my lil Geography Freshman babies.    -Till Tomorrow

No comments: