Thursday, August 26, 2010

Not Happening

   I wanted to be in bed by 11 but just don't see it happening. I just don't know why I feel like I could sleep forever when I get home from school and then at 11 or 12 I'm WIDE awake...I blame it on my Mom and her Mom, they passed this down to me. Yesterday I got the Best surprise, I got some additional pay that I was not planning on at all. It was a pretty good amount and I found out that I will have some extra on my check next month as well. I did some teaching, worked some camps, and did some professional development over the summer and now I'm reaping the benefits. Between it all its like I'm getting a whole extra check, and you know it would have to be during my 60 days of no spending. Boy doesn't God know how to play jokes on me. I have to say that I'm doing better then I thought. I have gotten to do some buying and spending, just not my money. I've been ordering Art supplies for my Fine Arts class, so maybe that has helped me to no go into detox so bad. Plus I've been keeping myself at home and limiting my trips to town. Staying down the road Definitely keeps a person from spending.
   Well I'm super excited, with the extra money I'm going to get to put a real dent in some of my debt. So I didn't make my 11 o'clock bedtime, I'm going to try for 11:30. So I will call it a night. SO VERY happy that tomorrows Friday!!! I need the weekend.   -Till Tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

trips to town!!! girl you just need your computer and you do damage --- unfortunatly you inherited that from me and maw-maw---you'll get a handle on it we did and you will too--people who says money doesn't buy happiness doesn't shop where we shop!!!! now real joy comes from the Lord!luv ya girl