Saturday, August 28, 2010

Rainy Day

  

   Yay! I thought that I had killed my orchid but I was looking at it today and it has two new sprouts. I have three orchids total, one on my desk at school, one by my kitchen sink (i use the word kitchen loosely, if you have been to my place you know what I mean) and the one with my new lil sprouts is by my chair in my livingroom.
   Last night I went to bed at 8pm and I slept till 8 this morning. I couldn't believe that I slept that long. I guess I really needed to catch up on my rest. It was a pretty intense week. We have started to plan Homecoming and I'm already looking forward to it being done and over. I'm just praying that things go a lot better then they did last year. I'm hoping that I learned from last year and can avoid a lot of the headaches that I had last year. I'm already ahead of the game and have my money for homecoming in my account, this time last year I was scrambling trying to fund raise and didn't even have a theme picked out.

   Today was such a blah rainy day. The most strenuous thing I did today was to fold some towels and pay a few bills. I didn't get out of my PJs all day. It was a good day! Oh, I almost forgot I did tweak my two lesson plans and email them to my vice principal. I do have a little bit of grading to do tomorrow and I have to get the ballots together for my Class Representative election that is on Tue. I also have a Homecoming committee meeting on Wed. that I need to get some notes together for. All of this reminds my why I love the spring so much. All I have in the spring is Wacky Olympics. Plus, during the spring it seems that we have a break every other week. After Labor Day its the long haul till Thanksgiving break.   -Till Tomorrow

No comments: