Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi! So I've only done WIWW twice so far. 
Its not as easy as I thought it would be. I don't always remember to take pictures of my outfits, and the last few weeks I've been on the road here and there so didn't have the set up to do it. But I start back at work on Friday and I'm going to make a point to stick to it. I didn't get Monday and Tuesday, but here is what I did remember to take pics of.
Happy Wednesday!


Tank- Gap
Shorts- H&M
Shoes- Target
Necklace- Amazon
Bracelet- from a Cute lil boutique in Sedona, AZ


Love this Bracelet! Just had to show y'all a close up

and the necklace as well...I love trees!


Was working in my classroom this day.
T-shirt- Dive trip in Belize
Shorts- Target
Flip-Flops- From my Alma Mater, Nicholls




Shirt- TJ Maxx
Capris- AE
Sandals- Target


Tank- Old Navy
Shirt- AE
Skirt- Old Navy
Flip-flops- Target

-Till Tomorrow


Linked up with 
Poppy

3 comments:

Amanda Taborga said...

Love the ruffled top, and i totally have those sandals from Target>..the sparkley ones!!! Cute!

Molly Marisa said...

Love your accessories! Great outfits! I just adore your blog banner. Is that you? It's great!

syllatham said...

Thanks for the comments!

Molly: I wish I could say that it was me in my banner pic but, Nope. I just love the picture and Love love the yellow clock.