Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

  Well its that time of the year...back to school. Still can't believe that the summer if over. I did better this week at remembering to take pics of my outfits, but I did miss the first day of school because I left my camera in my classroom the day before.  
So here goes...


Worked at school today.
T-shirt: Dive shirt
Blue shorts: Gap
My old college flip-flops
Camera strap: sheyb

Parish Wide teacher meeting.
Houndstooth Dress: TJ Max
Red Shoes with bows: Target
Apple Necklace: Swarovski 
Just love this necklace!! It was a college graduation gift.


 Worked at school and then to church.
Pink Tank: Old Navy
Black crinkle skirt: New York & Company (a loong time ago!!)
Black Flip-flops: Marshall's


Second day of school and it was a rainy on, yuck!
Houndstooth dress (I love houndstooth!! can't you tell): Marshall's
 Red shoes with bows: Target
(Oh my gosh I wore almost the same outfit only 3 days apart!!!!)
Yellow/Green Flower pin: New York & Company
Black Sequin headband: Wal-Mart

I'm linked with



Poppy

5 comments:

Mommy Moxie said...

Love the houndstooth and red shoes (both days!)

Ana Paula@ Get Craftin said...

I love both those dresses!! So CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

you got to switch from black to some color luv mom

Mitz said...

I LOVE that houndstooth dress! I even clicked on the pic to see it bigger (that's not weird right?!) Super cute!

Alyssa said...

those are adorable dresses!

Alyssa
http://lifeoflyssie.com